"Jim_Eliason's Saint Augustine Page" Saint Augustine by Jim_Eliason
Saint Augustine Travel Guide: 716 reviews and 1,954 photos
This is the US's oldest city being founded by the Spanish in 1565. The city has a tourist area called the Colonial Spanish Quarter and a great national historic site of Castillo de San Marcos.
Built from a restored historic hotel, this college is a great photo op in St. Augustine more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Saint Augustine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saint Augustine"
- "St Augustine"
- "Oldest US City"
- "saint augustine"
- "My Favorite thing about Florida.. St. Augustine!"
- "St. Augustine - The First Coast"
- "History Far Back in Time"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Augustine
- Hotels in Saint Augustine
- Transportation in Saint Augustine
- Nightlife in Saint Augustine
- Restaurants in Saint Augustine
- Shopping in Saint Augustine
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Augustine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Augustine
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Saint Augustine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Augustine
- Posted in Travel Osaka Forum "Re: interesting places to visit"
- updated a Saint Augustine Travel Page "Jim_Eliason's Saint Augustine Page"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Flagler College"
- Wrote a Review Flagler College about Flagler College in Saint Augustine Things to Do
- Commented on one of richiecdisc's Saint Augustine travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues