"Jim_Eliason's San Diego Page" Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego by Jim_Eliason

San Diego Travel Guide: 3,230 reviews and 7,449 photos

San Diego is my new hometown. I just moved here a few months ago and am busy exploring my new surrounds.

• Pros:great climate, tons to do
  • Cons:traffic
  • In a nutshell:My Favorite CA city
  • Last visit to San Diego: Jun 2007
  • Intro Updated Aug 26, 2007

• white_smallstar's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Thank for this virtual trip in your hometown. I hope to visit it someday.
    Ciao
    **Nico**

• xaver's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2013 at 6:08 AM

I think this is absolutely the page with more restaurant tips I have read here on VT. Now I know where to look at if I happen to be hungry in San Diego

• Pomocub's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Great pages. I have never been to USA before. You have some great photos too.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Great page, Jim, wonderful city! When I lived in the navy base Severomorsk in far Soviet times I couldn't even imagine that I would be able to visit the US Navy Aircraft Carrier "Midway" in its navy base San Diego!

• nada1712's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2011 at 2:58 AM

Beautiful photos with so much Spanish influenced architecture. The plants are similar to ours, So Cal is a Mediterranean climate area too

• alza's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2011 at 9:35 AM

tks for Slovenia Jim! My turn.. man! I love yr pic of Chambord! (& lov Chambord itself! :)) will be back for SanDiego.I'd pay$3 just to protect a Japanese garden... really like these serene places!

• tropicrd's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Jim,your San Diego page makes me want to get on a plane and visit--just wonderful,thanks. Dorrise

• Aitana's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2010 at 2:04 AM

Jim, your page of San Diego is fantastic. Very good tips and pics. Nice to see the Spanish heritage in so many buildings.

• arni_ph075's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2010 at 4:45 AM

Great tips! I like Fred's for tasty mexican fix, and the vibe is great. I especially like their strawberry margarita.

• zaffaran's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Wooohooo, a very informative page! Than you for sharing!Best greetings from Poland, Anita

Jim_Eliason Lives Here!

Jim_Eliason

“I don't want to just live to the length of my life, I want to live to the width of it also”

Badges & Stats in San Diego

Have you been to San Diego?

Latest Activity in San Diego