"Los Angeles" Los Angeles by Jim_Eliason
Los Angeles Travel Guide: 4,410 reviews and 8,874 photos
LA is the US's second largest city after New York and in many ways, for better or worse, the cultural capital of the US. It's also a sprawling metropolis with relatively poor public transportation. Therefore it's difficult to explore the entire Metro area from a single location. it's better to pick a focus area.
- Pros:Wonderful weather
- Cons:Traffic, traffic and more traffic
- In a nutshell:must see US city
This museum preserves one of the buildings of Cecille De Mille's original silent movie studio. the museum is small and... more travel advice
The LA dodgers play in this stadium just north of downtown more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Los Angeles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Getting at the Heart of L.A."
- ""El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles""
- "Coming to LA, see what all of SoCal has to offer!"
- "Los Angeles"
- "My Hometown: Los Angeles"
- "Gloss Angeles"
- "City of the Angels"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Los Angeles
- Hotels in Los Angeles
- Transportation in Los Angeles
- Nightlife in Los Angeles
- Restaurants in Los Angeles
- Shopping in Los Angeles
- Warnings and Dangers in Los Angeles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Los Angeles
- 48 Reviews
- 169 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Los Angeles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Los Angeles
Photos in Los AngelesSee All Photos (169)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues