"Phoenix" Phoenix by Jim_Eliason
Phoenix Travel Guide: 761 reviews and 1,568 photos
Phoenix is the capital of Arizona and its largest city. Its in the low desert region and gets very hot in the summer. Most of Arizona's premier museums and cultural attractions are here.
Although consisting mostly of antiquated cages which are not very scenic or naturalistic, this zoo does give lots of... more travel advice
The Phoenix Art Museum is small for a city its size but still has a decent collection. It located just north of... more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Phoenix Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Phoenix, Arizona!"
- "VAlley in the Sun"
- "Phoenix Arizona"
- "Phoenix and Scottsdale--Jewels of the Desert"
- "Spring In The Desert"
- "Arizona, Republic of"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phoenix
- Hotels in Phoenix
- Transportation in Phoenix
- Nightlife in Phoenix
- Restaurants in Phoenix
- Shopping in Phoenix
- Warnings and Dangers in Phoenix
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phoenix
- 7 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Phoenix?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phoenix
Photos in PhoenixSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues