"Mobile" Top 5 Page for this destination Mobile by Jim_Eliason
Mobile Travel Guide: 259 reviews and 671 photos
Mobile is a very historic American city; at one time or another it has been a French, Spanish, British or American city. Much of the original French architecture and culture have been preserved making it a mini New Orleans. And of course it shares this with beautiful southern charm
- Pros:Great Climate
- In a nutshell:Cajun meets Gulf Coast
WWII Battleship. Self guided tours in and around the ship. This besides Fort Conde is the must see sight in Mobile! more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Mobile Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Mobile Page"
- "Mobile and the Gulf Coast"
- "mobile alabama"
- "Mobile is a Secret Southern Powerhouse!"
- "Alabama's Bay Port on the Gulf"
- "Sweet Home Alabama"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mobile
- Hotels in Mobile
- Transportation in Mobile
- Nightlife in Mobile
- Restaurants in Mobile
- Shopping in Mobile
- Warnings and Dangers in Mobile
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mobile
- 16 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Mobile?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mobile
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues