"Kodiak" Kodiak by Jim_Eliason
Kodiak Travel Guide: 260 reviews and 460 photos
Kodiak is a small community on the beginning of the Aleutian island chain in Alaska. Fishing is the main industry here.
- Pros:wilderness & Wildlife
- Cons:not much else
Eider House is a very nice B&B down in the Woman's Bay area about 10 miles south of town, it's a bit of a drive to get... more travel advice
A small museum dedicated to local indigenous culture of Kodiak. The Alutiiq Museum has 3-4 rooms of artifacts and... more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Kodiak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kodiak Alaska"
- "Kodiak Alaska -- My Home Town"
- "A Town Like Any Other Town, But With a Difference"
- "The Emerald Isle"
- "NORTH to ALASKA!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kodiak
- Hotels in Kodiak
- Transportation in Kodiak
- Nightlife in Kodiak
- Restaurants in Kodiak
- Shopping in Kodiak
- Warnings and Dangers in Kodiak
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kodiak
- 5 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Kodiak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kodiak
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 229 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 174 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 52 reviews, 164 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Taipei Intro, 35 reviews, 162 photos, 1 travelogue