"Homer" Top 5 Page for this destination Homer by Jim_Eliason
Homer Travel Guide: 148 reviews and 367 photos
Homer is the last paved stop on the Kenai Penisula. From here you can take boats into Seldovia and Katmai National park.
- Pros:Beautiful small town feel
- Cons:traffic on the spit
- In a nutshell:must see Alaska
This small town across the bay from Homer is accesible only by sea. It has a nice Russian church and land access to... more travel advice
You will find many moose wandering around the outskirts of Homer. Just keep an eye out. more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Homer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Homer -- suffering from a "Spit" Personality"
- "Halibut Capital of the World"
- "Hangin with the locals in Homer"
- "Homer - The Famous Spit of Alaska"
- "Homer Alaska"
- "Jumping Around Homer!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Homer
- Hotels in Homer
- Transportation in Homer
- Nightlife in Homer
- Restaurants in Homer
- Shopping in Homer
- Warnings and Dangers in Homer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Homer
- 7 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Homer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Homer
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues