"Ohio" Top 5 Page for this destination Ohio by Jim_Eliason
Ohio Travel Guide: 3,813 reviews and 8,663 photos
Ohio was my home from 2003 to 2006, here are some highlights of the state.
Although looked at as an Industrial state, Ohio has quite a bit of natural area. One of the major attractions of Ohio is the fact that it was the center of the Native American Hopewell mound builder culture.
Dayton is a very historic city both for its part in the development of Aviation but also its part in the industrial... more travel advice
Set on the banks of the Ohio river, Cincinnati is one of Ohio's oldest towns. more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Ohio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "History, Architecture, Cemeteries, Bridges, Amish"
- "Ohio Back Roads and Byways"
- "I must be homesick."
- "Ohio Springtime"
- "Never really had time to slow down to enjoy it!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ohio
- Hotels in Ohio
- Transportation in Ohio
- Nightlife in Ohio
- Restaurants in Ohio
- Shopping in Ohio
- Warnings and Dangers in Ohio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ohio
- 127 Reviews
- 286 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Ohio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ohio
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues