"Kentucky" Top 5 Page for this destination Kentucky by Jim_Eliason
Kentucky Travel Guide: 2,248 reviews and 5,742 photos
Kentucky has tons of historical and natural sights.
At the time the US was founded Kentucky was the frontier. It was the place where the legend of the rugged pioneer was born. None so much as kentucky's most famous citizen, Daniel Boone.
Today Kentucky is known for its horses. It is the center for horse racing in America and most of the champions are raised here.
- Pros:Rural, scenic beauty, lots of history
- Cons:about as bible belt as it gets
This dramatic falls is also the site of a rare effect known as a Moonbow, or a rainbow caused by moonlight. The park... more travel advice
This gap in the Applachian mountains was the gateway to the west in Colonial times. Many pioneers including the most... more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Kentucky Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kentucky: My Parent's Home in Retirement"
- "My Old Kentucky Home"
- "Kentucky Back Roads and Byways"
- "THE BLUEGRASS STATE"
- "Eastern Kentucky a Whole other world!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kentucky
- Hotels in Kentucky
- Transportation in Kentucky
- Nightlife in Kentucky
- Restaurants in Kentucky
- Shopping in Kentucky
- Warnings and Dangers in Kentucky
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kentucky
- 41 Reviews
- 107 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Kentucky?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kentucky
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues