"Oahu" Oahu by Jim_Eliason

Oahu Travel Guide: 4,109 reviews and 10,146 photos

The most populated of the islands and most touristy. Still it's a great place to get a feel for the Islands

• Last visit to Oahu: Nov 2004
  • Intro Updated May 20, 2013

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2009 at 1:24 PM

You've taken some fabulous photographs! The Polynesian Cultural Center looks awesome! Wonderful page!

• Fergie01's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2007 at 6:22 AM

Hope to go one day! thanks for the info...:)

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2006 at 4:59 PM

Aloha. You have captured the feel of Aloha with your pics. Thanks for looking in on my Maui pages. The Crouching Lion Restaurant has great Mile High Pie. I lived in Kaneohe and worked on Oahu but loved Maui.

• CandS's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2005 at 3:47 PM

Nice page! I can't wait to go to Hawaii in September!!! :) Thanks for the tips...

• bryINpoland's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2005 at 10:35 PM

Hey Jim. I am very impressed with your trip to Oahu. I was raised in Kaneohe, and i can tell you really looked into Oahu before your trip. Great job in covering all the hot spots.

• hotsauce28's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2005 at 6:26 PM

looks like you've done everything BUT whaleback riding!!! great pics!

• immyra's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2005 at 11:09 PM

My goodness your pictures are fantastic. I'm going there with my daughter & grand children in June. I hope my pictures are half as good as yours. Myra

• starship's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2005 at 6:17 AM

Wow, wouldn't I like to return to Oahu again! Your pictures are superb!! You covered alot of territory on this page!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2004 at 9:20 PM

Great overview. I would like to get closer to polynesian culture in Bishop Museum and try snorkeling on Oahu.

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2004 at 6:16 PM

Mormons in Hawaii? whatever next! beautiful tips-it has changed a bit since i was there, yonks ago! :-)

Jim_Eliason

“I don't want to just live to the length of my life, I want to live to the width of it also”

Badges & Stats in Oahu