"Jim_Eliason's Madrid Page" Madrid by Jim_Eliason
Madrid Travel Guide: 5,475 reviews and 11,258 photos
Madrid is known as the city of fountains. I would call it the city that never sleeps. Madridlenos know how to enjoy life and they make a full time profession of it.
Madrid rates right up with Paris for beautiful, monumental cities. Every where you look in the city center you great architecture, fountains and monuments.
- Pros:Beautiful Monumental Architecture, great nightlife
- Cons:starving half to death waiting till 10 PM to eat
- In a nutshell:When do these people sleep?
On the other side of the Teatro Real is this plaza commerating Isabella the second. more travel advice
This statute at the Puerta de Sol is the symbol of the city. It also a landmark Madridilenos use to meet at. more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Madrid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "¡Bienvenido a Madrid!/Welcome to Madrid!"
- "Madrid is where I live"
- "Madrid: My home for 3 fantastic weeks!"
- "Home is where you're always from"
- "WONDERFUL MADRID"
- "As we say in Andalucia, Madri"
- "Hablemos de Madrid (Let's talk about Madrid)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madrid
- Hotels in Madrid
- Transportation in Madrid
- Nightlife in Madrid
- Restaurants in Madrid
- Shopping in Madrid
- Warnings and Dangers in Madrid
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madrid
- 24 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madrid
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues