"Mijas" Top 5 Page for this destination Mijas by Jim_Eliason
Mijas Travel Guide: 194 reviews and 596 photos
Mijas is a small mountain town a short drive from the Costa de Sol. It's very touristy but still retains a bit of what one could imagine is the look and feel of a small Spanish mountain town.
- Pros:Great views
- Cons:Lots of tourists
- In a nutshell:Great day trip from the coast
The main attraction of Mijas is the whitewashed picturesque city in of itself. It's a great place to wander the streets. more travel advice
This picturesque church built in 1674 almost seamlessly blends in with Mijas. Like Mijas itself, what it lacks in size... more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Mijas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Andalusian Week in Mijas Pueblo"
- "MAGICAL MIJAS"
- "MIJAS PUEBLO"
- "Pueblo Blanco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mijas
- Hotels in Mijas
- Transportation in Mijas
- Nightlife in Mijas
- Restaurants in Mijas
- Shopping in Mijas
- Warnings and Dangers in Mijas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mijas
- 14 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Mijas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mijas
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Taipei Intro, 35 reviews, 162 photos, 1 travelogue