"Mijas" Top 5 Page for this destination Mijas by Jim_Eliason
Mijas Travel Guide: 189 reviews and 596 photos
Mijas is a small mountain town a short drive from the Costa de Sol. It's very touristy but still retains a bit of what one could imagine is the look and feel of a small Spanish mountain town.
- Pros:Great views
- Cons:Lots of tourists
- In a nutshell:Great day trip from the coast
The main attraction of Mijas is the whitewashed picturesque city in of itself. It's a great place to wander the streets. more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Mijas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Andalusian Week in Mijas Pueblo"
- "MAGICAL MIJAS"
- "MIJAS PUEBLO"
- "Pueblo Blanco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mijas
- Hotels in Mijas
- Transportation in Mijas
- Nightlife in Mijas
- Restaurants in Mijas
- Shopping in Mijas
- Warnings and Dangers in Mijas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mijas
- 14 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Mijas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mijas
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues