"Puerto Lapice" Puerto Lápice by Jim_Eliason
Puerto Lápice Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 54 photos
Puerto Lapice's calim to fame is the central role it played in Cervantes "Don Quijote". It was in this inn that Don Quijote met his fair damsel (actually a bar maid).
- Pros:Nice little town
- Cons:Not much but the inn and a bunch or tourist shops
- In a nutshell:Nice for a short visit
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Puerto Lápice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Puerto Lápice"
- "Puerto Lapice"
- "The Inn where Don Quijote was knighted"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Lápice
- Transportation in Puerto Lápice
- Restaurants in Puerto Lápice
- Shopping in Puerto Lápice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Lápice
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Puerto Lápice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Lápice
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Taipei Intro, 35 reviews, 162 photos, 1 travelogue