Oslo Shopping Tips by Jim_Eliason
Oslo Shopping: 108 reviews and 136 photos
This large department store is 1 block north of Karl Johans gate on Stortorvet square. It a good place if you need to pick up clothes. They also have a small souvenir department but the prices are more expensive than the tourist shops.
Theme: Department Store
Karls Johans Gate
Karl Johans is the main street in Oslo and you will find many dining and shopping opportunites here. It also contains much of the old architecture of Oslo.
More Reviews (35)
- The Oslo Pass
- See All Gamle Aker Kirke
- See All Palleet food court
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Oslo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "OSLO - NORWAY´S CAPITAL CITY."
- "oslo my home (bomb) town"
- "The fantastic capital of Norway"
- "My Own Private Oslo"
- "Winter Weekend in Oslo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oslo
- Hotels in Oslo
- Transportation in Oslo
- Nightlife in Oslo
- Restaurants in Oslo
- Shopping in Oslo
- Warnings and Dangers in Oslo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oslo
- 37 Reviews
- 123 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oslo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (123)
- Akershus Fortress- 84 Reviews, 189 Photos
- Vikingship Museum - Viking Skip Museum- 66 Reviews, 128 Photos
- Vigelandsparken- 134 Reviews, 300 Photos
- Aker Brygge- 43 Reviews, 98 Photos
- Royal Palace- 52 Reviews, 85 Photos
- City Hall- 63 Reviews, 139 Photos
- Kon Tiki Museum- 41 Reviews, 72 Photos
- Karl Johansgate- 33 Reviews, 61 Photos
- Norwegian Folk Museum- 53 Reviews, 130 Photos
- Holmenkollen- 68 Reviews, 122 Photos
See All Oslo Things to Do