"Antigua" Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua Guatemala by Jim_Eliason
Antigua Guatemala Travel Guide: 650 reviews and 1,885 photos
Antigua is one of the most beautiful colonial cities I have ever visited! It's small, compact and easily walkable. Around every corner are colorful architecture and ruins from a once great city.
I was lucky enough to visit during Holy week (Santa Semana) and got to witness the unique traditions of Guatemala's biggest holiday.
Another of Antigua's church ruins started in 1638 and abandoned after the 1773 earthquake. This church is also the site... more travel advice
This small city museum is located in the Ayuntamiento on the north side of Parque Central. It is inexpensive and has 4-5... more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Antigua Guatemala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Whole Lotta Shaking Going On"
- "A colonial gem"
- "UNESCO World Heritage Site"
- "Step Back in Time in Antigua Guatemala"
- "The Pastel Town with the Collapsed Churches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antigua Guatemala
- Hotels in Antigua Guatemala
- Transportation in Antigua Guatemala
- Nightlife in Antigua Guatemala
- Restaurants in Antigua Guatemala
- Shopping in Antigua Guatemala
- Warnings and Dangers in Antigua Guatemala
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antigua Guatemala
- 33 Reviews
- 138 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Antigua Guatemala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antigua Guatemala
Photos in Antigua GuatemalaSee All Photos (138)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues