"Flores, gateway to Tikal" Top 5 Page for this destination Flores by Jim_Eliason
Flores Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 201 photos
Flores is the main place to stay for tourists visiting Tikal. It's a charming small town built on an island in Lake Peten.
- Pros:Quiet little town
- Cons:not much to do other than souvenir shops
Tuk Tuks are the primary means of getting to and from Flores. They're cheap and can be found everywhere in Flores. Just... more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Flores Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flores, the Island Town on Lake Peten Itza"
- "The Spectacular Island Pueblo of Flores"
- "A NICE LITTLE PLACE ON AN ISLAND"
- "Flores, gateway to Tikal"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Flores
- Hotels in Flores
- Transportation in Flores
- Nightlife in Flores
- Restaurants in Flores
- Shopping in Flores
- Warnings and Dangers in Flores
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Flores
- 3 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Flores?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Flores
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues