"San Jose" Top 5 Page for this destination San José by Jim_Eliason
San José Travel Guide: 571 reviews and 1,088 photos
San Jose, the capital of Costa Rica, has a very different vibe than most of Latin America with a lot more American influenced architecture and a Mediterranean climate. Although it lacks any absolute must see sights, it's still good for a day or two's of exploring.
- Pros:laid back feel
The Central Post Office is an architectural masterpiece. The Victorian style of architecture is very prominent and... more travel advice
Two of San Jose's most interesting parks with numerous fountains and lined with old Victorian architecture buildings.... more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
San José Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Jose, Costa Rica"
- "Three (Green) Weeks in San José"
- "San Jose, Capital City of Costa Rica"
- "San Jose"
- "Pleasant, but don't dawdle here"
- "the capital..."
- "Costa Rica's Big City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San José
- Hotels in San José
- Transportation in San José
- Nightlife in San José
- Restaurants in San José
- Shopping in San José
- Warnings and Dangers in San José
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San José
- 16 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to San José?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San José
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Taipei Intro, 35 reviews, 162 photos, 1 travelogue