"Cusco" Top 5 Page for this destination Cusco by Jim_Eliason
Cusco Travel Guide: 1,065 reviews and 2,293 photos
11,000 feet up in the Andes sits Cusco, the ancient Inca capital transformed by the Spanish into a fantastic colonial city. Cusco however has never lost its Indian roots.
- Pros:Fantastic Architecture in a breathtaking natural surrounding
- Cons:Not much breath to be taken away at this altitude!
- In a nutshell:You absolutely must see this city!
Peru has a fantastic selection of wondeful food. Two items to try that are unique: Alpaca and Cuy (Guinea Pig). Also a... more travel advice
A couple of examples of the art withn this church. The church inside is incredibly ornate but no photos are allowed. more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Cusco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cusco and the Sacred Valley"
- "The center of the Empire"
- "The "special" shine in Cusco"
- "Cusco - "Navel of the Earth""
- "A window on Cuzco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cusco
- Hotels in Cusco
- Transportation in Cusco
- Nightlife in Cusco
- Restaurants in Cusco
- Shopping in Cusco
- Warnings and Dangers in Cusco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cusco
- 44 Reviews
- 103 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Cusco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cusco
Photos in CuscoSee All Photos (103)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues