"Lima" Top 5 Page for this destination Lima by Jim_Eliason
Lima Travel Guide: 1,188 reviews and 2,763 photos
Lima is a city full of very beautiful colonial architecture
Lima was the capital and primary city of Spanish Colonial Latin America. Great monuments were built with the proceeds of the Inca gold as it was melted down and shipped to Spain.
- Pros:Monumental Colonial Architecture
- Cons:congested, high crime
This Cathedral is on the main square in Miraflores more travel advice
The best place to pick up inexpensive souvenirs in Lima is the Mercado Del Indios in Miraflores Local Crafts Bargain... more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Lima Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "El_Sueco's new Lima Page*)"
- "Lima from Callao"
- "It Never Rains in Lima, but Maybe it Should"
- "LIMA... HELL OF THE GODS!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lima
- Hotels in Lima
- Transportation in Lima
- Nightlife in Lima
- Restaurants in Lima
- Shopping in Lima
- Warnings and Dangers in Lima
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lima
- 30 Reviews
- 70 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Lima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lima
Photos in LimaSee All Photos (70)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues