"The Demilitarized Zone" P'aju by Jim_Eliason
P'aju Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 126 photos
Paju is a South Korean county on the border with North Korea. It contains Panmunjeom which is the area where South and North officials meet to discuss DMZ matters. Due to this, both sides maintain propaganda villages adjacent to the border. The North Korean one is spotless but totally unoccupied.
This railroad station was built in 2003 after a 2000 agreement between the North and South to open rail service between... more travel advice
This tunnel which is 1 of 5 so far discovered was found in 1978. It is believed that it was intended to circumvent the... more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
P'aju Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Demilitarized Zone"
- "P'aju - At the DMZ"
- "Favorite Stop of DMZ/Panmunjeom Tours"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in P'aju
- 4 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to P'aju?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in P'aju
Photos in P'ajuSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues