"Seoul" Seoul by Jim_Eliason

Seoul Travel Guide: 3,050 reviews and 7,527 photos

I just got back from a trip to Seoul with my daughter. I was blown away by how much Seoul has to do. You could easily spend two weeks here and not see it all.

• Pros:Fanastic sights
  • Cons:Cold in winter
  • In a nutshell:Must see city
  • Last visit to Seoul: Nov 2007
  • Intro Updated Dec 1, 2007

• Greggor58's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2011 at 4:03 PM

Heh Jim...Im almost thinking Seoul and S Korea is almost "under the radar" as a tourist destination..I just booked three weeks in April..in and out of Seoul..Nice pages,some good tips here re "things to see"..Im looking forward to my Spring Fling here!!

• elpariente's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2008 at 9:10 AM

Good pages !!!!!! I am spending 24 hours in Seoul to take a quick glance .Your pages are very helpful

• mallyak's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2008 at 2:21 AM

Nice pages you have here Jim.We will be in Seoul for 2 days enroute to London.

• bike_packer's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2007 at 9:18 PM

Happy Birthday, Jim!!! More happy travels ahead! Thanks for the postcard - boyet and mayet.

• ChristinaNest's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2007 at 5:47 AM

Wow, so many places to see in Seoul! The views from the tower are amazing. Thank you for the great postcard! greetings from Sofia

• iwys's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2007 at 9:34 AM

Nice page, Jim. Yes, Seoul is very cold in winter. I loved living in Korea.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2007 at 5:08 PM

Jim, what a great trip this appears to have been - much better than my business trip decades ago! Thanks for the excellent pics and very interesting historical info. BTW - you and your daughter are both looking great!

• Childish's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2007 at 8:51 AM

Jim, thank you very much for the postcard! Nice page, thank you for sharing. It seems you had a great time there. Kind regards, Lilia

• Dec 1, 2007 at 5:28 AM

Great introduction of Seoul. Love the great photo too!

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2007 at 9:31 AM

Great tips of Seoul. Annyeong haseyo. Cheers, SL :)

Jim_Eliason

“I don't want to just live to the length of my life, I want to live to the width of it also”

Badges & Stats in Seoul