"Seoul" Seoul by Jim_Eliason
Seoul Travel Guide: 3,140 reviews and 8,094 photos
I just got back from a trip to Seoul with my daughter. I was blown away by how much Seoul has to do. You could easily spend two weeks here and not see it all.
- Pros:Fanastic sights
- Cons:Cold in winter
- In a nutshell:Must see city
3 times a day a very colorful changing of the guard ceremony also happens at Deoksu Gung. more travel advice
This small free musuem in Olympic park focuses on artifacts from the pre-joseon, 3 kingdoms period. more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Seoul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to The Land of Big Smog"
- "Return to Seoul"
- "Seoul - My favorite place on Earth!"
- "Seoul: Energy in the Land of the Morning Calm"
- "Organized Chaos --> Seoul, South Korea"
- "Seoul, Capital of Korea"
- "Backpacking Korea in Winter / Spring"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seoul
- Hotels in Seoul
- Transportation in Seoul
- Nightlife in Seoul
- Restaurants in Seoul
- Shopping in Seoul
- Warnings and Dangers in Seoul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seoul
- 28 Reviews
- 115 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Seoul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seoul
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues