"** Welcome to my Home Page **" Xowe's Profile

Nice to meet you

Hi welcome to my homepage. On this page you will find some stories about my life. Just the things that are happening at home, work etc .. nothing special ..

Have fun reading my homepage and if I can invite you to visit my travelpages, be my guest, your most welcome :-)

Unfortunatelly I dont check my VT-site as much as I want to ...
>< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< ><

Wel lets see, al lot of things happened in the last half year. In December 2005 my Cat Zoekie died, I think he missed his brother cat Cosmo I had to put to sleep earlier this year. Because his health was running backwards day by day. Also my 2 new cats Gizzmo and Mikkie never could replace the empty feeling left behind.

In Januari of this year I changed my job, so now Im working only 1,5km from home, GREAT. No traffic-jams anymore, if I want, and if I feel like it, I walk to work, if not, I will just take the car :-))

And not to forget my trip to Israel last May. I loved it and I am going back for sure. But due to health reassons I dont think it will happen this year. Maybe one last trip within 2 months ..
I will try to upload the pics as soon as I can, I have 6 rolls of film so there must be some pics good enough share with you all.
I have visited Eilat and Tel Aviv and as you all know in between there is not much to see but sand, dessert, and if you are lucky a Camel.

Ciao

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><

GIANT

TodayAlthough Eindhoven Airport is a small airport, we sometimes have some nice toys for boys
** THE ANTONOV AN225 **
Landed 27 October 2005.

A Star is Born ...

Today, April 10th, I had my first competition after 8 years not been active in horse-riding.

Oh boy .. I was so nervous. I started to use some "Valeriaan" 4 days in front, but it didnt help. So someone told me he had the best solution to get over my nervousness. I should take a drink, or 2 :-))

And believe me it worked !! I had a Malibu-Cola at 14.00 hrs and one at 17.00 hrs. By the time it was my turn I was so relaxed, the horse was even more nervous :-))

I became 5th of the 13 competitors.

So now I cant wait for the next competition to begin, now I know I can do it without any stress, and next time I dont need that drink anymore.

Happy Birthday ...

After a short holiday I had to go back to work today. And on my desk I found this enveloppe, and inside there was a birthday card from my friend Dalia who lives in Israel. She wanted to congratulate me and she send me a little present.
She send me a necklace with a "magen David star", one of the important symbols in Israel. She told me she hopes I like the souvenir .. do I like it ??
I LOVE IT !!

I feel very special to got it from her and I will wear this David star with all my heart. Im sure this will make her feel very special to.

Easter ..

Easter is comming up this weekend and not to forget .. my birthday .. I will not stay at home to celebrate, I will be visiting ALMELO for 3 days. I hope to get some more info and some nice pics about this city because there's not much to find on VT about it.

Enjoy your weekend !!

And for all the dutch people a little poem about easter my mother told me when I was young.

1 ei is geen ei
2 ei is een half ei
3 ei is een paasei

Bye Bye Love ..

21st of March, the beginning of Spring, but the beginning of a sad day for me. After 16 years sharing life's joys and sorrows I had to say goodbye to my best friend and lovely cat Cosmo, yesterday evening. Due to a stupid misstep he broke his spine.

He wanted to jump on my kitchen chair and forgot to bend a little bit so he hit the edge of the table.
He was paralysed instantly. So I had no other choice as putting him to sleep.

He has had a wonderfull live for the past 16 years, was never ill and was always happy and cheerfull, even at the vet he struggled for his life for 45 minutes, he didnt wanted to give up .... I could see the fear in his eyes. But finally he stopped breathing....

I barried him in my garden and today I stayed home from work and I bought an "Rododendron "COSMOpolitan" to put on his grave.

Memorial Center Westerbork

March 6th, I went to visit the Memorial Center in Westerbork. Its made by and made for all the Jewish, Sinti and Roma people who were transported from this camp to an extermination camp elsewere.

It was very impressive and very unreal for me. This all happened just 27 years before I was born ... Sometimes I thing we still didnt learned from it ...
I certainly go back to visit this camp again, it was to much for 1 day.

The travelogue is still under construction, but Im working on it.

• Intro Updated Sep 25, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Xowe's Profile Photo

Xowe

“So close, no matter how far ...”

Real Name