"SCondrey" SCondrey's Profile
I travel on business most of the time but ALWAYS make room in my schedule to do the tourist thing where ever I am. I have seen Multnomah Falls on the Columbia River, Oregon, Betsy Ross's house in Philadelphia, even Herbert Hoover's grave in West Branch, Iowa. What I'm trying to say here is; Where ever you are there is something to behold.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 26 Reviews
- 112 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- SCondrey and myrtle are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "There is a free ferry that you..."
- updated a Paris Travelogue "SCondrey"
created their Profile Page "SCondrey"
- Wrote a Review There is a free ferry that you... about Motortaxi in Amsterdam Transportation
- Commented on one of bdbrewer's Biloxi travel pages
Top 5 Pages
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Memphis Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue