"Falling In Love With Dubai" Dubai by leanne_pearc
Dubai Travel Guide: 3,629 reviews and 9,919 photos
I stayed in Dubai for five nights in September 2005 at the Jumeriah Beach Hotel. It was my first time in the middle east and although i was slightly nervous i soon learnt it was a city rich in history and money!!!
I will be returning to this city as five nights was just not enough.
I learnt in this fascinating place that Dubai with all its latest buildings, shopping centres, hotels and future projects has been forced to grow in a short period of time.
Still you will find in Dubai not only its fast cars but a city full of culture and history.
This is the thing in which i have not yet experienced anywhere else is that this city is so rich in culture and history. Its rulers are very smart people who have made Dubai so successful!
My first impression of Dubai was how green it was in stark contrast to the desert that it is. Never would i have thought how people could live in a desert well Dubai city has made this into an international hub.
It seems that everything being built is for the purpose of being THE BEST and this is how Dubai is becoming a city for the rich. Hotels are unbelievable - they are luxurious and offer absolutely everything! Our hotel offered suit making services and had its own Marina!
- Pros:luxury, desert, ocean, enjoy hotel life
- In a nutshell:An international hub with everything at your feet
Shops, canals, hotel, night club and restaurants make The Madinat a very interesting and entertaining place. The shops... more travel advice
Is said to be the lifeline of Dubai and after seeing it i would beleive it. What makes it so beautiful is seeing the... more travel advice
- See All Cocktails at 200 metres above Sea Level
- See All The Traffic!
- See All Pizza On The Beach over looking The Burj
- Are we in Italy?
leanne_pearc's Related Pages
Dubai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DUBAI - A HOTCHPOTCH OF CULTURES"
- "Dynamic, ever-changing, friendly, exciting..."
- "Dubai...In A Fast Moving Phase"
- "Dubai Jewel of the Gulf"
- "Dubai is ......Dubai!"
- "A hot time in Dubai town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Transportation in Dubai
- Nightlife in Dubai
- Restaurants in Dubai
- Shopping in Dubai
- Warnings and Dangers in Dubai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dubai
- 28 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dubai
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 137 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 46 reviews, 41 photos
- Dubai Intro, 28 reviews, 34 photos
- Australia Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos
- Singapore Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Bali Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
- Rottnest Island Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos