"My Home - PERTH" Perth by leanne_pearc
Perth Travel Guide: 2,350 reviews and 5,162 photos
When i joined VT back in 2003 the first place i wrote about was my home town Perth. At that stage i had never been on a plane!
Perth in my opinion is picturesque, quiet and boring all the time. There is an endless choice of beautiful coastline beaches and warm weather for most of the year. Winter clothes - who needs them here! There is direct access to fresh produce and healthy foods - vegetables, meats and cheeses. The majority of restaurants here serve good quality food. Small bars are popping up everywhere around the city, the nightclub culture is disappearing - yay!
How anyone can holiday here i don't know! It is TOO EXPENSIVE! So i hope my page can help you all in seeing the best and avoid worst that Perth has to offer.
You will find quite a lot of my information is on the south west region.
This place is definately 'off the beaten track' but i definately think it is worth a visit when in Perth. - (This is what i wrote in 2003, well now everyone knows about the South West - you will find Perth people heading down to the area on the public long weekends)
Towns in the South West include:
Some great sites to look at are:
The south west offers great sight seeing, beautiful beaches(better then up in Perth), wineries, fishing, country life.
Accomadation down there is at a complete different level compared to Perth. You can find beautiful luxury houses in resorts for a reasonable price.
If you have ever stayed at Rottnest then you will definaltely love THE SOUTH WEST.
- Pros:Spacious, quiet, stunning beaches, perfect for families
- Cons:expensive, bad alcohol culture,
Jus Burgers is a small cosy burger bar. All burgers are made from 100% Harvey beef (WA meat) and are grilled. I have... more travel advice
The architecture alone is a reason to have a look at the Convention Centre. Wander around for free, have a coffee at... more travel advice
- See All BYO - Bring Your Own
- See All Fashion Designers Bar
- See All NON-SMOKING Perth
- See All The Burswood Train Station
- See All Free Free
leanne_pearc's Related Pages
Perth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Perth - Western Australia"
- "Nice Beaches Awesome Sunsets Stunning Wildflowers"
- "Here in Western Australia-Perth"
- "MY TIME IN PERTH"
- "Perth...A Home Away From Home"
- "My Home - PERTH"
- "Perth, Australia - My Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Perth
- Hotels in Perth
- Transportation in Perth
- Nightlife in Perth
- Restaurants in Perth
- Shopping in Perth
- Warnings and Dangers in Perth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Perth
- 137 Reviews
- 87 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 131 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Perth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perth
Top 10 Pages
- Perth Intro, 137 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 46 reviews, 41 photos
- Dubai Intro, 28 reviews, 34 photos
- Australia Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos
- Singapore Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Bali Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
- Rottnest Island Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos