"Tamarindo" Tamarindo by a005116
Tamarindo Travel Guide: 147 reviews and 226 photos
Tamarindo is to may what it is to the average Tico (Costa Rican), a gringo town. The're more foreigners walking around than Costa Ricans. Although Tamarindo is a nice place to escape the rice and beans in one of the many nice restaurants along the main street. The beach is especialy loved by surfers. If you'de like more to swim you better go a bit further to Playa Langosta.
had the luck to be working in this park for some time. Working by night and drinking coffee by the (sleeping was not... more travel advice
a005116's Related Pages
Tamarindo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Life Changing"
- "playa Tamarindo y playa Grande"
- "Pura Vida en Costa Rica"
- "Surf & Sun in Tamarindo"
- "Tamarindo is BABYLON"
- "Playa Tamarindo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tamarindo
- Hotels in Tamarindo
- Transportation in Tamarindo
- Nightlife in Tamarindo
- Restaurants in Tamarindo
- Shopping in Tamarindo
- Warnings and Dangers in Tamarindo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tamarindo
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tamarindo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tamarindo
Top 10 Pages
- Leuven Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Belize Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Belgium Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 7 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Panamá City Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos