"Welcome to Jan Willem" a005116's Profile

They always say that everyone should have at least one addiction. Well my addiction is certainly travelling. However I haven't been traveling that much yet, I've big plans. I want to see the world; from Brussels to Cape town, from Beijing to San Jose. I want to become a real globetrotter.

At the end of august 2002 I left for more than seven months to Costa Rica and the rest of Central America. I was there participating in the comunity service programm of AFS during the first 5,5 months. I worked as a park ranger in mainly in 'El Bosque nacional Diria' but also in 'Parque nacional Marino las Baulas' and 'Reserva absuluto Cabo Blanco'. When the project was finished I started traveling for the next 1,5 month true the rest of Central America.

PS if someone is interested, you find the international afs site on www.afs.org and the flemish one on www.afsvlaanderen.be

During those 7 months I fell in love with Latin America, with Costa Rica, ... and indeed also with my Costa Rican girlfriend, Meylin. In just a few weeks I will see here again in her paradise country. I'm realy looking out to that!

The only problem with all these very beautifull plans is the financial aspect. Enfin money or not you can't stop me exploring other worlds!

• Intro Updated May 31, 2004

• Jan 20, 2008 at 4:26 PM

going to Guanacaste/ CR feb 20...lookinmg for a great tour guide???suggestions I love CR

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2007 at 11:30 AM

Happy Birthday Jan Willem! Costa Rica is on my wish list! I hope I will get there someday! Enjoy!

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2007 at 12:03 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye...I wish that you realize all your dreams good luck !!!))))

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2006 at 8:27 PM

Greetings from Chicago. May you have a fantastic birthday.

• lina112's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2005 at 6:52 AM

Wish you all the best on your birthday day. Greetings from Spain. Lina

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2005 at 3:52 AM

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday to Jan, Happy birthday to you. :) :)) :)) I wish you not only a happy new year, but also happier many maaany returns. What a great and lovley stuff you have. Congratulations.

• Sep 7, 2004 at 5:40 AM

Many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday. Greetings from India.

• Inulia's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2004 at 1:28 AM

Happy birthday!!!! Lots of love and happyness!!! Best wishes from Lithuania and Sweden now...

• srupesh's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2004 at 8:45 PM

Wish you Happy Birthday and May your Dreams come true….. Well Constructed pages. Good info and great pics. Rupesh

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2004 at 7:54 PM

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!