"They say it is amazing ..." Chrysi Island by Irine_29
Chrysi Island Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 16 photos
I was long time waiting my visit to that tiny island in southern part of Crete. The island is a natural park, all covered by sand - part of that sand is made of corals, just like in Carebean. Cedars decorate the scenery as well as being home for birds, scorpios & other similar * "inocent" creatures ...
- Pros:Very exotic - reminds of Seychelles or Maldives
- Cons:Not available at any weather
- In a nutshell:A certain Must if you are in Crete
Irine_29's Related Pages
Chrysi Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chrisi island, a small paradise"
- "They say it is amazing ..."
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Chrysi Island
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Chrysi Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chrysi Island
Top 10 Pages
- Lefkas Island Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Samothraki Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kea Island Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milos Island Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Gozo Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Bali Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zanzibar Island Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 4 travelogues