"a medieval love nest" Top 5 Page for this destination Monemvasia by Irine_29
Monemvasia Travel Guide: 88 reviews and 190 photos
Monemvasia, is one of the most popular Greek spots. Situated in Southern Peloponese, it is about 3 hours driving from Athens.
What makes it very special, is the fact that it is situated in a smal piece of land, conected with the mainland, by a bridge-like road.
Its medieval architecture, with the narrow streets and the made of stone buildings, gives the place a very unique ambience of isolation and romance. This is why it is so popular among the lovers ;-)
What is better than being with good friends, sipping your dring and enjoying the wonderful view? more travel advice
In the vilage, there are a few shops where u can buy anique-like items, which will add to your home a cosy character. more travel advice
Irine_29's Related Pages
Monemvasia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lost in time"
- "The Gibraltar of Greece"
- "This one is 4 U, Peace..."
- "a medieval love nest"
- "Moni emvasia, one entrance"
- "Live your myth in the castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monemvasia
- Hotels in Monemvasia
- Transportation in Monemvasia
- Nightlife in Monemvasia
- Restaurants in Monemvasia
- Shopping in Monemvasia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monemvasia
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Monemvasia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monemvasia
Top 10 Pages
- Lefkas Island Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Samothraki Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kea Island Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milos Island Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Gozo Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Bali Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zanzibar Island Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 4 travelogues