"Fondest weekends" Salamis Island by Irine_29
Salamis Island Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Salamina is 15' minutes by ferry from Peraias port. You wont find it in tourist guides unless your intrested in history.
Has not much to offer in sceneries and beauty comparing to the other Greek islands, however, it is a perfect get away for the Summer weekends.
The photo above, could perfectly fit in "my fondest memories" tip, this is why i choose to start my page with it.
Behind that, there is a story of lazy Saturday evenings, just right after spending almost a day by the beach. On the way back home, a stop at the "store" of this man, was a "must". Everything you could ask for at the time, was in that store: some icecream, greek coffee served by him, a cigarete maybe, local faces curved, by the pain of a lifetime, but most of all, the story of his life...the Lefkadian woman that he loved once, when he was young, his kid that she may has from him and he has never seen, his two marriages, and many more....
Irine_29's Related Pages
Salamis Island Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salamis Island
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Salamis Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salamis Island
Photos in Salamis IslandSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Lefkas Island Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Samothraki Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kea Island Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milos Island Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Gozo Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Bali Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zanzibar Island Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 4 travelogues