"Prince Rupert" Prince Rupert by Devyn
Prince Rupert Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 125 photos
Prince Rupert is a small town full of friendly people. It is rather cold and dreary most of the year (much like the rest of the Pacific Northwest), but they still get quite a bit of tourism for fishing and sight-seeing. I went up there to go to the King Pacific Lodge that is a one-hour float plane ride south, on an island called Royal Princess Island.
Spending a day on a fishing boat in just about any place is pretty much a guarantee of a great day, but most especially... more travel advice
Devyn's Related Pages
Prince Rupert Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Enjoy the Sites in the Prince Rupert Area"
- "Prince Rupert"
- "Prince Rupert and Cow Bay"
- "Wild West Coast"
- "Where Canada's Wilderness begins"
- "Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary"
- "A wander around Prince Rupert's Cow Bay area"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prince Rupert
- Hotels in Prince Rupert
- Transportation in Prince Rupert
- Restaurants in Prince Rupert
- Shopping in Prince Rupert
- Warnings and Dangers in Prince Rupert
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prince Rupert
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Prince Rupert?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prince Rupert
Photos in Prince RupertSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Guam Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Maldives Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Japan Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Verona Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Prince Rupert Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos