"Gabon - from someone who lived there for 6 months" Top 5 Page for this destination Gabon by mtemperley
Gabon Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 258 photos
Most people come to Gabon because they work in the oil industry; or else they want to see gorillas. Well, the oil is declining and there are other things to see here.
Such as beaches, fishing, whale spotting, the Albert Scweizer hospital, unique rope bridges, waterfalls, elephants,
- Pros:very French, food, outlook, language spoken
- Cons:going downhill
- In a nutshell:has potential but needs a change of leadership
read mark temperley's guidebook (available on lulu.com) for good information on Port-Gentil more travel advice
You can buy cheaper plane tickets in Gabon from Libreville to Port Gentil on airlines that aren't in the travel agents... more travel advice
mtemperley's Related Pages
Gabon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE rain forest"
- "Gabon - from someone who lived there for 6 months"
- "Humanitarian Mission"
- "Ed_vd_Velden's new Gabon page"
- "tsongwe's new Gabon Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gabon
- Hotels in Gabon
- Transportation in Gabon
- Nightlife in Gabon
- Restaurants in Gabon
- Warnings and Dangers in Gabon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gabon
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Gabon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gabon
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gabon Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Kazakhstan Intro, 3 reviews
- Russia 1 review
No friends yet.