"Puerto Escondido Page" Puerto Escondido by AleksanderA
Puerto Escondido Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 10 photos
In Spanish, Puerto Escondido means 'hidden port', and the little beach town tucked away in the southern part of Oaxaca certainly lives up to that name. Puerto Escondido has a well-earned reputation as the “wild west” of Mexican Beaches.
In Puerto Escondido, you’ll find many different beaches, each with its own distinct personality.
At Playa Zicatela, which some call the best surfing beach in North America. Its world-famous surf also causes strong undertow, making it unsafe for swimming, unless you’re an exceptionally strong swimmer.
If you're coming from the city of Oaxaca, take 2nd class bus which will be there in 4 hours and be sure not to take the... more travel advice
AleksanderA's Related Pages
Puerto Escondido Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca"
- "Puerto Escondido"
- "Puerto Escondido Page"
- "More like Puerto Vallarta"
- "jose_a_juan's new Puerto Escondido Page"
- "r_vromans's new Puerto Escondido Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Escondido
- Hotels in Puerto Escondido
- Nightlife in Puerto Escondido
- Restaurants in Puerto Escondido
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Puerto Escondido
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Puerto Escondido?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Escondido
Photos in Puerto EscondidoSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Slovenia Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Maribor Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Estonia Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Mexico Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Belize City Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bosanska Gradiska Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Guatemala Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Bayreuth Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Gdansk 8 photos, 3 travelogues