"Paraparaumu Beach" Paraparaumu Beach by MacKiwi
Paraparaumu Beach Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 4 photos
Kapiti Island is approx 3K off the coast of the beachside resort of Paraparaumu. It is a native bird sanctury and entry is strictly by government permit. The fishing is fantastic off Kapiti's coast. The picture was taken from the front of our home on Paraparaumu Beach.
- Pros:Endless beach with small surf.
- Cons:Cold in winter.
- In a nutshell:The best beach 50K north of Wellington.
Just 10 minutes north of Paraparaumu there is a great surfing beach called Peka Peka. The picture here is with Kapiti... more travel advice
MacKiwi's Related Pages
Paraparaumu Beach Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paraparaumu Beach
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Paraparaumu Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paraparaumu Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 58 reviews, 122 photos, 11 travelogues
- China Intro, 2 reviews, 32 photos, 7 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 18 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cayman Islands Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Zealand Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues