"Paddle or die" Costa Rica by frir
Costa Rica Travel Guide: 5,606 reviews and 12,070 photos
One of the most beautiful countries I have ever been to, the people, the food, the beauty.... everything was great!! Paddle or die at the Pacuare river!!! this was crazy, I've never been so scared in my life, the Pacuare river was crazy this day it went from lever 3-4 to level 5 and it felt like 6!!! :-) but we are alive!!
We stayed in Tabacon Resort, it was an amazing place, the hot springs were great and the service was pretty good too!!... more travel advice
frir's Related Pages
Costa Rica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pura Vida!"
- "Costa Rica"
- "Costa Rica, a land of simple life and beauty"
- "Paradise? Pura Vida? Oh Yeah"
- "From a birders point of view"
- "My Itinerary"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Costa Rica
- Hotels in Costa Rica
- Transportation in Costa Rica
- Nightlife in Costa Rica
- Restaurants in Costa Rica
- Shopping in Costa Rica
- Warnings and Dangers in Costa Rica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Costa Rica
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Costa Rica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Costa Rica
Top 10 Pages
- Guam Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Mariana Islands Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- St. John Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Cabo Rojo Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- San Juan Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos