"frir's new Luquillo Page" Luquillo by frir
Luquillo Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 305 photos
This huge plantation of majestic coconut palms shades more than a mile of fine shimmering sand. Luquillo Beach is a balneario, which means it is one of a series of public beaches throughout Puerto Rico, with lockers and showers, a refreshment stand and picnic tables. They even have the unique Mar sin Barreras (Sea Without Barriers) wheelchair accessible facilities. Located on the east edge of Luquillo Beach, this facility features staff trained in assisting those with special needs along with unique equipment and entry system designed to make the beautiful Puerto Rican waters as accessible as possible.
It all depends what you prefer they have spots for the surfers, the windsurfers, the scuba divers and great places for... more travel advice
frir's Related Pages
Luquillo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "frir's new Luquillo Page"
- "Beach Bumz"
- "A awesome beach!"
- "Famous Luquillo Beach"
- "vlrod's new Luquillo Page"
- "La Isla del Encanta"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Luquillo
- Hotels in Luquillo
- Transportation in Luquillo
- Restaurants in Luquillo
- Shopping in Luquillo
- Warnings and Dangers in Luquillo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luquillo
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Luquillo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luquillo
Top 10 Pages
- Guam Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Mariana Islands Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- St. John Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Cabo Rojo Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- San Juan Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos