"Just south of Cancun" Playa del Carmen by cvilla007
Playa del Carmen Travel Guide: 811 reviews and 1,876 photos
From a distance, the beach looks like a line of white set against an emerald blue sea. Yeah, it's been a while since I was here. I was lucky enough to take a cruise, and they dropped us off at this tiny little spot just south of Cancun. I found out later it was called Playa del Carmen. There wasn't much there back in 1988. My friends and I were impressed with the beautiful and deserted beaches. We ate mexican pizza and bought bubble gum from kids on the pier.
cvilla007's Related Pages
Playa del Carmen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Playa del Carmen-my Mexican paradise"
- "Now THIS is the life!"
- "PLAYA DEL CARMEN"
- "Playa Del Carmen"
- "Riviera Maya - Culture, relax, sea and tequilla"
- "Playa del Carmen"
- "A beautiful playa in Playa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Playa del Carmen
- Hotels in Playa del Carmen
- Transportation in Playa del Carmen
- Nightlife in Playa del Carmen
- Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
- Shopping in Playa del Carmen
- Warnings and Dangers in Playa del Carmen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Playa del Carmen
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Playa del Carmen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Playa del Carmen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagoya Intro, 29 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Bali Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Oakland Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Okinawa Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Osaka Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bellingham Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos