"Suzuka - home of the F1 Grand Prix in Japan!" Suzuka by j-san
Suzuka Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 30 photos
2003 - Schumacher made his record 6th straight world champion... - only just! It was a humid overcast day, quite different from the sunny (but hot) race day last year.
2002 - Husain and I set off on Saturday morning with the Kintetsu train line from Kyoto for the 2002 race. Arrived about 2.5hrs later and were able to catch the qualifiers, including a spectacular crash by McNish. Accommodation was booked out, but with the grounds including a hot spring, open 24hrs, we managed to get through the night. (though it was chilly!!). The race itself was a bit of a disappointment, with Schumi dominating as usual :P but the atmosphere and weather were pretty good! Sunny and the Japanese fans were friendly and willing to share some turf on the ground with us.
It is usually totally filled out, but i suggest walking around and if you see a plastic sheet with perhas one person on... more travel advice
j-san's Related Pages
Suzuka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "suzuka f1 circuit"
- "Suzuka - home of the F1 Grand Prix in Japan!"
- "Suzuka, the home of my friends......"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Suzuka
- Hotels in Suzuka
- Transportation in Suzuka
- Shopping in Suzuka
- Warnings and Dangers in Suzuka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Suzuka
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Suzuka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Suzuka
- Posted in Travel Victoria Forum "Re: BEST Fish'n'Chip restaurant?"
- updated a Suzuka Travel Page "Suzuka - home of the F1 Grand Prix in Japan!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Suzuka - home of the F1 Grand Prix in Japan!"
- Wrote a Review non-reserved seating in Suzuka Favorites
- Commented on one of husain's Suzuka travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 70 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 54 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 39 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagano Intro, 28 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 39 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 30 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 26 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Osaka Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos