"Hippy Haven" Vang Vieng by j-san
Vang Vieng Travel Guide: 166 reviews and 336 photos
We stayed here one night after the long train trip from Bangkok and even longer bus trip Vientiane/Nong Khai.
- Pros:Much friendlier and fresher air than Bangkok
- Cons:A bit like a country Khao San road
- In a nutshell:Good to break up your trip and rest up here
We arrived in Nong Khai exhausted after the night train from Bangkok. Took an auto-rickshaw to Vientiane. There we... more travel advice
Right at the end of the main street, but close to our accommodation. The man who I think ran the restaurant was very... more travel advice
j-san's Related Pages
Vang Vieng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "... by the Song river, in the shade of mountains"
- "Heavenly Vang Viang"
- "peaceful Vang Vieng"
- "The Rustic Countryside of Vang Vieng"
- "Vang Vieng- Peaceful Town"
- "Hippy Haven"
- "Relax in stunning Vieng Vang!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vang Vieng
- Hotels in Vang Vieng
- Transportation in Vang Vieng
- Nightlife in Vang Vieng
- Restaurants in Vang Vieng
- Warnings and Dangers in Vang Vieng
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vang Vieng
- 7 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Vang Vieng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vang Vieng
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 70 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 54 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 39 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagano Intro, 28 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 39 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 30 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 26 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Osaka Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos