"Springtime in Yangshuo" Top 5 Page for this destination Yangshuo by Guantanamera

Yangshuo Travel Guide: 610 reviews and 1,706 photos

A Thalian incantation most intoxicating...

World reknowned for its astounding scenery of myriad limestone peaks, serene creeks and charming acreages, Yangshuo transcends all superlatives, an idyllic utopia, conjured as if by Thalia herself...

I spent a few days exploring its wonders with the adorable and effervescent Xiujuan, seen posing with me in this photo, taken near the summit of Moon Hill.

• Last visit to Yangshuo: May 2004
  • Intro Updated May 26, 2004

• tpal's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2008 at 1:26 PM

Thanks Paul, for the great preview. We are planning a trip to China in September and am trying to decide if we should include Yangshuo...looks like it's moving up on the list. Good tips and photos...Tom

• mpileggi's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2008 at 1:21 PM

You have a restaurant in your listing but no name. I'd love to check it out. Thanks!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2006 at 5:09 PM

Ive been there!! So lovely to see, all my pics are home in Aussie so thanks for your lovely shots. Such a beautiful area, my fav next to Lijiang and Dali!

• albaaust's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2006 at 5:09 AM

Some useful tips for us when we travel here Paul! Thanks

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2006 at 10:11 PM

Great page! Brings back memories of a wonderful tour in South China.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2005 at 12:57 PM

Nice page!

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2005 at 4:36 AM

It was great experience to read your travel page. I really like it!! Greetings from Warsaw.

• craic's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2004 at 5:33 PM

What! You travel all the way to China and the creme brulee is crap! What a rort! LOL (Fascinating page.)

• xingfa's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2004 at 6:26 AM

One moon hill is in Yangshuo,the other moon hill is in the moon,and Moon palace,Chang-O,god rabbit (?),Wu gang all are in the moon too...See it at night?;-)

• we2364's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2004 at 4:29 AM

With the photo took, I can sense the great feeling you had during this journey: LOVE! Wonderful journey in Yangshuo!

Badges & Stats in Yangshuo

Have you been to Yangshuo?

Latest Activity in Yangshuo