"Fuzeta and Armona Island" Fuzeta by acilina
Fuzeta Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 9 photos
That's a view from the slow boat that takes us to the beach on the Armona Island in front of Fuzeta.
This region is called "Ria Formosa", which means more or less "Beautiful River". There are lots of small islands that appear and desappear with the tide. It'a a protected area and with some luck we can see some unusual birds. I saw 3 herons.
This is a typical chimney of Algarve. Ussually they are very worked out. In the the south of Portugal, in Algarve and Alentejo, the houses are all white with just one strip of one plain colour like this yellow. Sometimes blue, or green.
- Pros:That's a wild region, we can feel the nature.
- Cons:Not enought stuctures for large scale tourism (Heureusement!)
- In a nutshell:Imagine you are in a very far away desert island.
There are lots of wild animals of proteted species. Birds, see animals and plants. more travel advice
acilina's Related Pages
Fuzeta Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Fuzeta
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Fuzeta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fuzeta
Photos in FuzetaSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 30 reviews, 144 photos, 7 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 71 reviews, 72 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 71 reviews, 71 photos
- Portalegre Intro, 25 reviews, 89 photos, 7 travelogues
- Peso da Régua Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lagos Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 4 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Portinho da Arrábida Intro, 40 reviews, 41 photos
- France Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos