"Douro River Cruise" Peso da Régua by acilina
Peso da Régua Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 77 photos
This is a report of a one day trip on a boat in the Douro river, from Peso da Régua to Barca D'Alva. It's from Peso da Régua that Port Wine usually go in the "rabelo" boats to the Porto city.
This is a beautiful region and is, since 2000 Mankind Patrimony.
In 1756 Portugal became the first country in the world to create a "Região Demarcada" demarcation of the area in which wine could be produced.
It's amazing to climb the river in a dam! Can you imagine how it is possible to climb or go down in order to overcame... more travel advice
- See All Enjoy the first mate work
- See All Porto wine in a cruise under the sun
- See All Colours at a night bar
- See All Weels to carry a wine cask
acilina's Related Pages
Peso da Régua Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Douro River Cruise"
- "The treats of "Douro In" restaurant."
- "The commercial center of the Douro valley."
- "A stop for food"
- "Peso da Regua, between Lamego and Amarante"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Peso da Régua
- Hotels in Peso da Régua
- Transportation in Peso da Régua
- Restaurants in Peso da Régua
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Peso da Régua
- 46 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Peso da Régua?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peso da Régua
Photos in Peso da RéguaSee All Photos (49)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 30 reviews, 144 photos, 7 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 71 reviews, 72 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 71 reviews, 71 photos
- Portalegre Intro, 25 reviews, 89 photos, 7 travelogues
- Peso da Régua Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lagos Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 4 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Portinho da Arrábida Intro, 40 reviews, 41 photos
- France Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos