"cfwestbe's Cottonwood Page" Cottonwood by cfwestbe
Cottonwood Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 34 photos
Cottonwood is a farming community near Dothan, Alabama, USA. Most of the farmers grow cotton, peanuts, soy beans, or corn, with a small variety of other crops. There are also a few cattle farms in the area.
Cottonwood has a hot springs spa that was started in 1920 when a man was drilling for oil. He struck water instead and created a spa with pools and health treatment services on the site. Unfortunately, the Cottonwood Spa burned to the ground in June, 2001.
My wife and her family have been in Cottonwood for several generations. They have a 320+ acre farm with at least 2 catfish ponds.
Our most recent vacations were to Savannah, GA and Destin,FL. Check them out!
See our Dothan, Alabama page for more info about the area where we live.
I have added some travelogues to show some of the crops grown in our area. I will be adding to them as the crops mature. Check them out if you want to see what various crops look like!
We have had some spectacular sunsets in the past few weeks. I have created a Sunsets travelogue with a few of them. I hope you enjoy them!
- In a nutshell:We live here!
cfwestbe's Related Pages
Cottonwood Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Cottonwood
- 0 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cottonwood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cottonwood
Top 10 Pages
- Savannah Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chattanooga Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Panama City Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mobile Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cottonwood Intro, 34 photos, 7 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 3 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Destin Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dothan Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.