"Duck" Top 5 Page for this destination Duck by janiac
Duck Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 102 photos
Another vacation stop we've been to on several occasions. Nice beach, quiet area. A great way to relax. Although, having grown up in California next to the beaches for most of my life, I had a hard time with the East Coast concept of renting a beach house for a week. In the L.A. area, going to the beach was pretty much anytime you felt like it.
- Cons:not many
- In a nutshell:A great place to relax
Beach, beach, beach. We like to look for sand crabs and the funny little clams that burrow their way back into the sand... more travel advice
janiac's Related Pages
Duck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Duck, Outer Banks NC"
- "Barrier Island Ocean Pines"
- "b1bob "quacks up" in Duck"
- "A Cool Beach"
- "Offseason in Duck -First part- 27-29 November 2004"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Duck
- Hotels in Duck
- Transportation in Duck
- Nightlife in Duck
- Restaurants in Duck
- Shopping in Duck
- Warnings and Dangers in Duck
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Duck
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Duck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Duck
Top 10 Pages
- Botswana Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zimbabwe Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Sanibel Island Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Virginia Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Gatlinburg Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Sydney Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Paradise Island Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo