"Nida - the magic sea town" Nida by Laurike
Nida Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 258 photos
Nida is the main town in our little spit called "Kursiu nerija". I like going there in winter, when it is not so crowded and you can walk in dunes, covered by snow..
In summertime you can meet a lot of German there in Nida, a lot of festival and open air music concerts take part there every summer.
The way to the SUN CLOCK ! The view to from it very amazing !! more travel advice
Nida's seaside.... in winter !!! more travel advice
Laurike's Related Pages
Nida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nida - Sand dunes and pine forests"
- "Nida in Curonian Spit National Park"
- "Sea and Sand"
- "The most unique and magical place in Lithuania"
- "Nida - a nice beach resort"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nida
- Hotels in Nida
- Transportation in Nida
- Nightlife in Nida
- Restaurants in Nida
- Shopping in Nida
- Warnings and Dangers in Nida
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nida
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nida
Top 10 Pages
- Vilnius Intro, 28 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lithuania Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Slovakia Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Klaipeda Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Austria Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Hallstatt Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Kaunas Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
Latest Nida hotel reviews
- Nidos Smilte
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 13, 2013