"Narva" Narva by Laurike
Narva Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 142 photos
Narva is really small, but cute town !
About 15 km to seaside, there is rezort - Narva -Joesuu ( the name is not correct) - and there you can find very nice beaches, and seaside.
We went to only one i thing museum in Narva - Narva castle ! One interesting moment - you can see the Russia in the other side of the river - only one small river - and you are in big, strange and not so friendly Russia.. Why not friendly - in Russia part :)
Laurike's Related Pages
Narva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Two big castles"
- "around narva:from vasknarva to lahemaa n.p."
- "Brave Narva"
- "barcodex's new Narva page"
- "kylamees's new Narva Page"
- "Welcome to NARVA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Narva
- Hotels in Narva
- Transportation in Narva
- Nightlife in Narva
- Restaurants in Narva
- Shopping in Narva
- Warnings and Dangers in Narva
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Narva
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Narva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narva
Top 10 Pages
- Vilnius Intro, 28 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lithuania Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Slovakia Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Klaipeda Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Austria Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Hallstatt Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Kaunas Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos