"Life is Beautiful !" Laurike's Profile

Hi everybody !

You know - i have one big dream !
To start travel not so far from my country, and to explore countries every year, which are more far..
As one of my friends from Canada said :"If you explore world country by country, so maybe after 10 years, it will be chance to visit me in Canada !"
I really hope to do like that.. I know - it is long time and maybe stupid way - just mine !
But who does not have dreams ?

One remark (2002.08.07) - As Rasa said - if you believe in your dreams, they come true - i like this way of traveling - explore world country by country.

Hope to meet you in your travels !

Laura

Spring !

I love spring ! The most beautifull season..
This picture for me - is spring soul.

Summer

Summer is the best time for its weather. Being out is the best, what you can take from summer - forests, lakes, fire at night !
Of course beer and romantic :)

Summer again

I like yellow flowers, but you have to answer - are they not beautiful ??

Autumn

Nice but sad period of the year. Days are becoming short, and you have to find joy in the dark :))
But - nature becomes unpredictable..

Winter

The best time in winter i spend in the mountains, on the skiis. This period gives me a lot of energy for hole year.

• Intro Updated Jan 20, 2004

Personal Pages (1)

• Feb 20, 2006 at 8:07 AM

Hello, Laura My name is javier and i live in the USA. was looking for a few things from Lithuania. . wold you be able to help me with this please e-mail me and let me know. thank you so much, javier jmarino78245@yahoo.com

• hat53's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2005 at 12:26 PM

Hi, I'm just back from a trip trough your country. I realy loved Nida, the Witches and the Hill of crosses. Hope to come back someday for camping. Nice pages.

• Dec 30, 2004 at 11:43 AM

A Happy New Year to you!!!

• 7mihaic's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2004 at 11:10 PM

Happy birthday to you Laura, have a nice day!

• May 12, 2004 at 9:44 PM

Laura, many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday . Have a great time. Greetings from India. Your pages, albums and tips are wonderful.

• Dimi1's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2003 at 12:34 AM

Wonderful pics of nature's little wonders. A real kind of art I'd say... Concratulations ! Dimi

• Jun 20, 2003 at 1:54 AM

Kokios grazios nuotraukos su gelemis!!

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2003 at 12:28 AM

Have a wonderful & happy birthday and forever smile :))) PS: Leave some cake for me.

• BabciaMaine's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2003 at 9:45 PM

hold on to your dreams

• TinKan's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2003 at 9:29 PM

Always live your dreams and enjoy life and all that is has to offer. Nice home page.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Laurike's Profile Photo

Laurike

“Never regret what you didn`t do - you`ll have another chance !”

Real Name