"David_Palmat's new Montserrat Page" Montserrat by David_Palmat
Montserrat Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 150 photos
The first European settlers in Montserrat were the Irish; for this reason & because the island is so lushly green, it is called the Emerald Isle of the Caribbean. Its capital, Plymouth, is totally covered with ash & its airport no longer exists - results of the 1995 eruption of the Soufriere Hills volcano. The rest of this pear-shaped island (12 miles long by 7 miles wide), 27 miles southwest of Antigua, is very green & mountainous.
Here was my itinerary: May 25th - departed National Airport on American Airlines at 11:00 AM, arrived Miami at 1:35 PM,... more travel advice
There were none. (There are very few tourists on Montserrat at any one time - a major attraction for me!) more travel advice
- There is none.
- The villa, Wing Song, owned by...
- Get as close to the volcano as...
- Ziggy's Restaurant
Montserrat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Montserrat - The Emerald Island"
- "Montserrat nice!"
- "marko727's new Montserrat Page"
- "David_Palmat's new Montserrat Page"
- "The volcano Soufrière Hills"
- "Montserrat: The Volcanic Isle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montserrat
- Hotels in Montserrat
- Transportation in Montserrat
- Restaurants in Montserrat
- Shopping in Montserrat
- Warnings and Dangers in Montserrat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montserrat
- 11 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Montserrat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montserrat
No friends yet.