"A Honeymooner's Paradise" Saltspring Island by unigirl
Saltspring Island Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 65 photos
Quiet...secluded...beautiful...there are many words to describe this paradise of a place. My husband lived here as a teenager, and since I had never been,his mother sent us here for our honeymoon. It's a perfect place if you want romance and seclusion, yet there is plenty to do during the day! Artisans, farms, galleries, and outdoor activities like hiking and kayking abound! You'll have no problem filling a few days or more if you are smart enough to visit!
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, lots of outdoor activities, interesting local colour
- Cons:Public transportation is nil
There are SO MANY places to hike on Salt Spring Island. In fact, if you like to hike, you could probably go every day... more travel advice
This map can be your best friend when planning your tour of the island. It lists 42 Island artisans from all walks of... more travel advice
unigirl's Related Pages
Saltspring Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amazing nature and alternative lifestyles."
- "This Island Rocks!!!"
- "A Honeymooner's Paradise"
- "Rural country bliss on Salt Spring Island"
- "Saltspring Island"
- "Salt Spring Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saltspring Island
- Hotels in Saltspring Island
- Transportation in Saltspring Island
- Restaurants in Saltspring Island
- Shopping in Saltspring Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Saltspring Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saltspring Island
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Saltspring Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saltspring Island
Photos in Saltspring IslandSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saltspring Island Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Good Hope Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rescue Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Italy Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 3 travelogues
- Riese Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Canada Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos