"Is a jet-set spot...." Top 5 Page for this destination Knokke by venteeocho
Knokke Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 87 photos
Knokke is the most North-Eastern sea-side resort of the Belgian coast. It lies close to the Dutch border and is separated from the Dutch territory by the 'Zwin', a beautiful and extremely interesting natural reserve. Nowadays, Knokke is considered to be the most exclusive beach city in Belgium, primarily because of 'Knokke-Zoute', an area of splendid villas where the Belgian jet-set feels at home
A real gastronomic institution in Knokke is the waffle-house 'Mother Siska'. Already in 1892 Siska made her delicious... more travel advice
Bar - Restaurant Bar open every day from 3pm till the early morning... Restaurant open from sunday until thursday from... more travel advice
venteeocho's Related Pages
Knokke Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Out Of Season Day Trip"
- "Belgian coast - wild life reservation area"
- "Knokke, my paradise"
- "Is a jet-set spot...."
- "A cold coast..."
- "Not only by luxe cars - luxes train"
- "For the rich and famous"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Knokke
- Hotels in Knokke
- Transportation in Knokke
- Nightlife in Knokke
- Restaurants in Knokke
- Shopping in Knokke
- Warnings and Dangers in Knokke
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Knokke
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Knokke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Knokke
Photos in KnokkeSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Ibiza Intro, 28 reviews, 34 photos
- Corrientes Intro, 20 reviews, 37 photos
- Tarifa (Cadiz) Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos
- Marbella Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos
- Nusa Lembongan Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- San Jose Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Monterey Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Capitola Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos